During the research on sea buckthorn it has been proven that in terms of the content of vitamin E it surpasses all berry plants whereas, for example, in terms of the content of vitamin K it is ahead of black chokeberry, rowan pomes, rosehip and blackcurrant. It has been revealed that sea buckthorn fruits contain coumarin which prevents the formation of haemorrhages.
Relieves nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and heartburn.
Fruit of youth! Serotonin alkaloid, present in sea buckthorn, is considered to be a HORMONE OF YOUTH. It has the ability to slow down the body aging processes.
Protects against harmful radiation and toxic effects of drugs. The organic acids in sea buckthorn (tartaric, oxalate, succinic, malic) protect against the harmful effects of X-rays and attenuate the toxic effects of drugs.
Therefore, sea buckthorn preparations:
• support the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases
• prevent the formation of haemorrhages and the damage to the mucosa after chemotherapy
• slow down the aging process
• help for inflammation of skin and joints (gout)
• relieve nausea, abdominal pain and heartburn
• counteract the negative effects of X-rays and the toxic effect of drugs
• accelerate the healing of wounds and burns
• improve the overall resistance of the organism, especially the hair and skin.
It may be said without exaggeration that due to its composition sea buckthorn is a totally natural vitamin bomb.
|Number of pieces in a collective packaging||6|
|Number of collective packs per layer||33|
|Number of layers per pallet||3|
|Number of collective packs per pallet||99|
|Number of pieces per pallet||594|